2012年3月31日星期六

swtor credits Valencia are very worried that the Manchester United winger - OSB

129773438756875000_544Yahoo Sports News from the current situation of progress, Tevez Manchester Derby play even on the first of April 30 is very large, this, Valencia are very worried that the Manchester United winger, the reds winning gunnin ' Phoenix Suns of old old Club will be tapping into. The Sun newspaper: Valencia worried about Tevez gunnin ' Phoenix Suns match Manchester United Manchester City to Chelsea in the last weekIn the, is special dimension Republika alternate play only help Samir Nasri attack into lock shengju of second ball swtor credits, and in Shang weekend 1-1 war flat stoke of competition in the, special dimension Republika although no then for team make contribution, but he alternate play Hou is clear strengthening has Manchester City of attack efforts and efficiency, Mancini certainly will in future of competition in the reuse special dimension Republika, this also let Valencia very worry, although he alsoNo and Tevez have team-mates, but as the opponent he knew very well that this Argentina striker's strength. Shangyu works very well after the comeback of Valencia said: "If Carlos when we play, I'm sure he will be motivated, he is an excellent player, can change in an instant match, his performance in the Chelsea game is not at all surprising, but TevezWe scored and gunnin ' Phoenix Suns ball? I hope it's not going to happen to us, if you lose the Premier League title will let your pain for months, but I have confidence in my team. "Manchester United as long as tonight to beat Fulham, topped the League on the rise again to 3 minute advantage, Valencia swtor gold, 26, said:" now we are only concerned with Fulham, we have to win all the games, and thenWith advantages in the Derby against Manchester City battle that day, I'm not saying the game could decide the Championship of belonging, but it is clear that game winner will be severe blow to morale of the losers, so I expect it was a decisive battle, we are also going to Old Trafford 1-6 revenge. "Valencia comeback after State received strong praise from Ferguson:" Antonio is very important, He was before the injury were very good, now he's back, we hope he will hold well, you can get two out of Antonio's contributions, he works hard, he can tackle, fly, but he has shown he has everything. "While Valencia themselves want no more injuries, after a broken leg last season, this season he has worked in the pre-season heatBody and season Middle injured, United magic wing said: "I is happy back has, initially I worry I latest of injuries will effect I, but this of situation no so serious, now I hope can help team diablo 3 power leveling, full using I of play opportunities, in United you is difficult to among first, so that is why I for that injured is angry of causes, I daily are and physical Division efforts workNow to me, the key is to avoid any more injuries, Sprint is very important for the team at the end of the season, past injury has affected my career, but I hope that all those injuries are a thing of the past, now I only play and win. "(Editor: Zhu AI-min) Others:

没有评论:

发表评论