2012年3月28日星期三

star wars credits - ATL

129765929142237500_74The Hawthorn tree ' hit Luodan Wang: mother advised me not to play 60,986 network in Tianjin-Tianjin daily reported March 18 TV series version of the Hawthorn tree ' is currently part of the television hit, because of previous novels and the film has gathered many "Hawthorn fans", the TV series version of the Hawthorn tree ' can be said to be "attention" in Guang Jie Li--(click here to watch smooth movies under the Hawthorn tree '), Wang Luo(Click to see Luodan Wang Film and video under the Hawthorn tree ', of the fragrance) played the "third" and "quiet autumn" appeared after the screen, the audience generally "acceptable". Said Luodan Wang has been a pure and beautiful image, recent changes are huge: first in the matchmaker starred in the women's eight-way Wang Xiaohong, then played romantic love in the Hawthorn treeStatic fall. Turning to shoot under the Hawthorn tree ', Luodan Wang admits this role is his "trick" to: "I'm not the first person at the beginning of, the Director does not know me. When someone introduced me to the interview diablo 3 gold, I get the best for oneself at the least expense, only drew on the day wearing little, dressed in a white skirt of green printing. Usually I like to talk, but when talking to the Director deliberately slow down the speed,Play ask ten sentence me to answer a question, and my impression is very real, very plain to the Director. "Luodan Wang said, is the mother insisted her to shoot this movie," my mother read plays very moving, but also taught me how to love many people in those days the, but the shot I want to dig the coal, carrying water in the family, and made over more than 10 bruised my knee shoulder, my mother advised me not to play. "To play two personPure love between, Luodan Wang also expressed understanding: "modern people for emotional expressions are not the same, relative to business, emotions might not be the most important. But you will still run into such a man �C when you need him most of the time, he can put down anything, standing in front of you, this is sufficient. Everyone feels that the third was, in fact, because heNo autumn of trying to change the static, but constantly change to adapt to the autumn of static. I think if I was quiet autumn diablo 3 power leveling, life again star wars credits, I will be desperate to seize the men accompanied him walk the short journey. �� Others:

没有评论:

发表评论